Shock, is the insufficient blood supply to the vital organs of the human body . It is a very sudden decrease in the amount of blood in the body .
What are the Symptoms
- Low blood pressure
- Fast and weak heart rate,
- Fast and high breathing,
- Cold skin,
- Pale and moist,
- Anxiety and restlessness,
- Pale or purple lips,
- A feeling of thirst and a decrease in the level of consciousness are observed.
What are the Types ?
Cardiogenic Shock ; It is a shock condition that develops due to cardiac reasons.
Hypovolemic Shock ; It is a shock condition that develops due to fluid loss.
Toxic Shock ; It is a shock condition caused by poisonous substances that have entered the body.
Anaphylactic Shock ; It is a shock condition that develops due to allergy conditions.
First Aid in Shock Situations
- First, be sure of the safety of both the victim and the victim.
- Put the casualty on his back . K check my findings with the parent or shock.
- The casualty is checked for visible bleeding, pale skin, coldness and rapid pulse.
- The injured person is given a shock position.
- Support is placed under the feet of the injured person and lifted up to 30 cm.
- The wounded is covered with a blanket, if there is a tourniquet and the bandage is visible.
- An ambulance is called immediately.
- Until medical help arrives, the casualty is kept in the shock position.
- Vital signs of the casualty are checked every 2 to 3 minutes.