Tooth decay is damage that occurs when germs (bacteria) in your mouth make acids that eat away at a tooth. It can lead to a hole in the tooth, called a cavity. If not treated, tooth decay can cause pain, infection, and tooth loss.
A tooth camera.gif has three layers.
• The hard outer layer is called enamel.
• The middle layer is called dentin.
• The center of the tooth is called the pulp. It contains nerves and blood vessels.
• The more layers that are affected by decay, the worse the damage.
Bacteria and food can cause tooth decay. A clear, sticky substance called plaque is always forming on your teeth and gums. Plaque contains bacteria that feed on the sugars in the food you eat. As the bacteria feed, they make acids. The acids attack the teeth for 20 minutes or more after you eat. Over time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, causing tooth decay.
• Not brushing and flossing your teeth regularly and not seeing a dentist for checkups and cleanings.
• Eating foods that are high in sugar and other carbohydrates, which feed the bacteria in your mouth.
• Not getting enough fluoride. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by making teeth more resistant to acids produced by plaque. Fluoride is added to many public water supplies.
• Not having enough saliva. Saliva washes away food and harmful sugars, so it helps protect your teeth from decay. A dry mouth may be caused by a condition such as xerostomia or Sjögren's syndrome, by taking certain medicines, or by breathing through your mouth. Older adults are more likely to have a dry mouth.
• Having diabetes.
• Smoking, using spit (smokeless) tobacco, or breathing secondhand smoke.
I contacted your company form y Fue hair transplatation surgery. Turkey Istanbul medical company looked after me very well.They were together with me from the beginning till the end of my hair surgery in Turkey. I highly advice your company to anyone who needs medical treatment.I would like to say special thank to Mr.Olgay..Mohammed Harrawi
We did botox surgery under your assistance service,My wife is very happy now.Operation become very succesfull elhamdülillah.Thank youSaud al-Khalif
When i decided for medical treatment in turkey, i was seraching on internet which doctor or which clinic was the best and acceptable prices, i saw so many advertisement, i become confused which one to choose,but after i found for your heplful information i went with your advices and consultancy service.You chose for me the best clinic with competetive prices. Clinic and doctors were really 5 star hotel standart. I m very happy to be with you I hope your success will run foreverNasser Alderazi
Thank you for your kind polite treatment with us during my laser hair transplantation in Turkey.Ebrahim Saeed
I contacted for teeth implant in turkey and your advices about hospital were very trustful.And i found half price for implant surgery with your hospital comparsion to my country.. My Best Regards to all team special thanks to Mr UlcayFahd Al-Jasser
When i contacted you from the first time , i felt that i m in the right trustful hands with your assistance.What can i say more ?Your advice ,your treatments ,your organisations from A to Z were supper.. Thank you so much and my greetings to Mr UlcayNizar Rwaili
Please send us your e-mail
to contact you.